Performance Music - Mission Statement
Performance Music was founded in 1957. We have always been a local owned family store. My tenure as owner began in 1995. I think it’s very
important for musicians to have options with regard to where they do business. Giving students more choices will keep rates affordable,
which we hope will relate to more participation. We would like to offer a few more reasons as to why you should do business with Performance Music.
- 1. You Will be a Priority. You will be very important to us. We will be committed to your success.
- 2. Service and Staff. The people who will be working for you are experienced musicians who have a vested interest in your success.
They understand their success is related to serving you better, they are not just punching their time card.
- 3. Quality Instruments. We offer Yamaha Band Instruments. We feel as do many teachers, that Yamaha are some of the most consistent
and reliable student instruments on the market.
- 4. Repairs. We work with Baystate Instrument repair, to ensure reliable work with a quick turnaround.
- 5. Options. Dealing with Performance Music gives you and your students a nice option. If someday there is just one chain of Music
Stores (a Music Wal*Mart) you won’t have any alternative. I don’t believe that will serve you or any students best interest.
- 6. Price Matching. We will match or beat any competitor price.
- In closing I’d like you to know that we respect and appreciate the job of Music Educators. Their influence is an integral part of
the development of our children. We will be dedicated to assisting them achieve their goals and ask that you consider choosing
Performance Music for your School Band needs.
Gregory F. Garstka
Performance Music, Inc.